The Belt Holster Thumb Break (BHT4) is designed to accommodate several firearms and positioned to allow a quick reaction using four different ways to carry on your belt (OWB: vertical, horizontal, cross-drawn IWB: Conceal Carry clip). Composed of two-piece construction, the BHT is molded and contoured for your pistol, yet is comfortable against the body due to the handcrafted premium 100% Certified American, Heavy Native Steerhide leather. This holsters interior is hand-finished to help protect the bluing of your pistol and includes a beveled clip that s strong enough to clip inside your waistband for comfortable concealment.
1791 Gunleather products are distinguished in the following ways:
- Handcrafted using premium 100% Certified American, Heavy Native Steerhide leather.
- Includes a strong, American steel clip that s beveled for complete comfort and the safest retention.
- Open top design for quick draw with your preferred carry-style in mind.
- Multi-fit design that s handcrafted to accommodate a wide range of firearms.
- Reinforced stitching ensuring quality, security, and a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Lifetime warranty commitment to our customers with each product.
Height (inches): 8"
Length (inches): 4.5"
Weight: 0.567 lbs